Put your experience to work with Nucore Group.
We are always looking for experienced and motivated people to join our team.
In order to maintain employee skill and motivation, we prioritise investing in our team's professional development. This ensures our workforce is highly competent and knowledgeable.
In addition to continuous improvement, our company values enable us to work together effectively to deliver successful solutions to our customers. These include unity, respect and a commitment to working excellently.
If you have the required skills and ethos to be a part of the team, please complete an application form and email it, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our job applicant privacy notice.
We have the following current vacancies within our group companies:
Fire and Gas Engineers
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to expand our team of Fire and Gas Engineers.
If you have the relevant experience and would like the opportunity to join our team, please send a copy of your CV and covering email to email@example.com stating ‘Fire and Gas Engineer’ in the subject line.
Marine Services Engineer
Hands on servicing of fire and safety equipment and systems in the Service Centre, in the marine sector and onshore to standards and/or accreditations held by Oteac and to the satisfaction of customers.
- Load testing of customers equipment
- Testing and refurbishing of Lifting Equipment
- Inspection and testing of slings, hooks and shackles Inspection, test and recertification of fire and safety equipment including immersion suits
- Maintenance of fire, safety or lifesaving equipment as directed Pipework installation on suppression systems
- Pressure Testing of pipework Safe dismantling of equipment for disposal as per company risk assessments
- Any workshop activities as instructed by line manager
- Any work as instructed under management supervision
- BA/Gas Detection Equipment Services
HVAC Project Engineer
To provide quality engineering support to the Services division in executing and delivering projects to clients. The HVAC Project Engineer will assist with the project management of a range of projects and deliver the projects within time and budget. They will be responsible for liaising with clients and ensuring that their needs are met throughout the projects whilst controlling engineering changes from a technical and commercial viewpoint. To mentor and assist with the development of junior engineers as required.
- Co-ordinate and plan HVAC projects for onshore and offshore clients from conceptual design through to close out
- Carry out HVAC surveys
- Prepare quotations in response to client enquiries
- Carry out detailed design, calculations and drawings
- Ensure high standards are maintained in terms of client liaison, both verbally and by email
- To monitor project budgets on a regular basis and bring any potential overspend to the attention of the
project manager as soon as known
- Create specifications, co-ordinate procurement of materials and ensure delivery to client
- Where required, travel to installation sites and review/rectify any issues arising between client and
- Carry out regular design and project reviews
- Order materials and equipment
- Analyse and evaluate quotations
- Control project costs
- Liaise with clients and suppliers
- Maintain project files and produce document packs
Our values enable us to work together effectively to deliver successful solutions to our customers.
We promote a learning environment so our team can achieve their full potential.
Our team unites expertise and creativity to deliver fit-for purpose engineering.
We are dedicated to the health & safety of our team, customers and the quality of our products.
We accomplish our goals by working together as one team and one business.
We treat each other, our clients and suppliers with respect and dignity.
We are dedicated to ongoing improvement to continue to deliver high-quality service.
The people on our team bring diverse knowledge to the table – offering over 100 years in professional experience. Our success is a result of our working commitment to problem-solve and project-manage. We take pride in the quality of our work and ability to offer customers advice, assurance and solutions.