Put your experience to work with Nucore Group.
We are always looking for experienced and motivated people to join our team.
In order to maintain employee skill and motivation, we prioritise investing in our team's professional development. This ensures our workforce is highly competent and knowledgeable.
In addition to continuous improvement, our company values enable us to work together effectively to deliver successful solutions to our customers. These include unity, respect and a commitment to working excellently.
If you have the required skills and ethos to be a part of the team, please complete an application form and email it, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our job applicant privacy notice.
We have the following current vacancies within our group companies:
Fire & Security Sales Engineer
The Sales Engineer will sell equipment and services and promote Integrated Fire & Security services, in accordance with the business stream plan and as directed by the Business Development/Sales Manager to meet the agreed performance targets.
- Develop the network of customers primarily via customer visits
- Focus on securing new business from “cold calling”
- Maintaining and developing relationships and business with existing account holders
- Presenting and developing the sales of equipment and services in:
- Fire & Security
- The complete range of Nucore products and services
- Acting as a client interface with regards to delivering a high level of customer care and a quality service commensurate with our accreditations
- Advising administration staff in the preparation of bids, tenders and support documentation relating to commercial opportunities in the market and assisting in these when required
- Securing business growth with sustainable, profitable business aligned with Company growth strategy and performance parameters
- Plan customer visits in an efficient and organised manner aligned with sales plan objectives
- Assisting in field surveys, review of drawings, QS schedules and application of technical standards ensuring our bid proposals are compliant with customers’ needs and mandatory requirements
- Provide field reports in a timely manner
- Ensure that records are completed and comprehensive
- Liaison with contract co-ordination staff
- Implement sales plans aligned with areas of business responsibility
Project Engineer - Fire Suppression / Fire Detection
To provide engineering support to the Offshore Fire protection/ Fire & Gas division. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in design, installation and commissioning of fire protection and/or Fire and Gas systems. Proven experience and knowledge of suppression and/or fire & gas instrumentation or control systems would be advantageous.
- Mechanical design and engineering of projects primarily involving water deluge, water fog, fire suppression, foam/fire water and gaseous systems however this may also extend to the periodic servicing of fire extinguishers, breathing apparatus and other items of fire safety equipment
- The role may also extend to the design, construction, installation & Commissioning of Fire detection, CCTV, and PA systems however the primary role should be considered to be mechanically orientated
- Taking ownership of the job from inception through to completion
- Preparation, presentation and progress of commercial bids and tenders
- Preparation of technical and commercially acceptable solutions on project award to meet or exceed budgetary performance parameters
- Delivery of Project with on time/on budget performance
- Visiting offshore (or other sites) to undertake surveys or actively assist in the installation and commissioning of projects
- Deputise in the absence of the BSM/Technical Manager
- To mentor and assist with the development of junior staff as required
- Production, filing and tracking of (AutoCAD) drawings and documentation
- Production and verification of hydraulic calculations on PipeNet software
- Production, filing and tracking of SDRL registers and supporting project documentation to meet project requirements and timescales
- Purchasing, expediting and delivery of materials to support project delivery
Services Support Co-ordinator
To provide comprehensive administrative support to facilitate the competent and efficient operation of the Oteac Services Department.
- To assist in mobilisation of personnel and equipment in accordance with client requirements
- Ensure the planner is kept up to date with all engineer’s movements
- Maintain an up to date and organised filing system for all live and archived documentation, both electronic and hard copy, to ensure company procedures are being followed
- To raise job packs – including service quotations, costing and invoice close out
- To liaise with clients regarding scope of works (telephone, email and customer facing)
- Construction of service reports and certification packs for all divisions
- Responsible for documentation and certification relating to testing within workshop or on site
- Assist with answering external calls
- Support with booking offshore training as required and record certification in relevant databases
- Responsible for personnel logistics - organising accommodation, flights and supplying the necessary documentation required for mobilisation
- Assist in the organisation and coordinate all visa applications
- Monitoring expiry dates of various training, vaccinations, medical and survival refreshers etc.
- Assist in liaising and maintaining contact with relevant bodies for training requirements
- Provide administrative assistance and support throughout the business as required
- Assisting with HSEQ audits
To provide support to finance department and overall business by being accountable for the general ledger maintenance and banking responsibilities. To support the Management Accountant and Group Financial Controller where required.
- Responsible for overall ownership of company General Ledger and closure of monthly trial balance including; review of accounts payable ledgers and associated accruals, reconciling all key balance sheet control accounts, and reconciliation of sub-ledger accounts
- Co-ordinate and perform all month-end reporting responsibilities in an accurate and timely manner as required by operational leads and group financial controller. Including full P&L and KPI reporting
- Work closely with Billing team members, credit controller and operational personnel to ensure Sales Ledgers are maintained in a current and acceptable fashion
- Payroll; provide support to internal and external stakeholders with regards accurate delivery of electronic timesheet completion, and flow of information through payroll
- Maintain and reconcile fixed asset registers
- Provide strong accounting support to General Ledger and Group Financial Controller
To perform accounting duties supporting the operational requirements of the business. Overall accountability for the company’s General Ledger and coordinating all month end reporting activities. Advise managers about the potential risk and financial implications of business decisions to aid the growth of the business.
- Responsible for vendor maintenance including; set-up of new vendors in financial system as required, maintaining master vendor forms, dealing with all vendor queries as they arise, and maintaining master vendor information in bank line
- Ownership over purchase ledger including; matching and posting of all invoices, performing month-end supplier statement reconciliations, creating proposed payment runs for Financial Controller approval and posting payment runs to the ledger
- Banking responsibilities including; setting-up purchase ledger payment run and inter-company bank transfers for approval, performing weekly bank reconciliations, and reconciling company credit cards
- Month-end responsibilities including; create late PO & PI accruals, perform prepayment calculations, perform GR/IR reconciliation, preparation and posting of all associated journal entries (once approved)
- Maintain petty-cash account
- Maintain Asset registers
- All other duties as required by Group Financial Controller
- Provide administrative cover when as and when required
Our values enable us to work together effectively to deliver successful solutions to our customers.
We promote a learning environment so our team can achieve their full potential.
Our team unites expertise and creativity to deliver fit-for purpose engineering.
We are dedicated to the health & safety of our team, customers and the quality of our products.
We accomplish our goals by working together as one team and one business.
We treat each other, our clients and suppliers with respect and dignity.
We are dedicated to ongoing improvement to continue to deliver high-quality service.
The people on our team bring diverse knowledge to the table – offering over 100 years in professional experience. Our success is a result of our working commitment to problem-solve and project-manage. We take pride in the quality of our work and ability to offer customers advice, assurance and solutions.