Put your experience to work with Nucore Group.
We are always looking for experienced and motivated people to join our team.
In order to maintain employee skill and motivation, we prioritise investing in our team's professional development. This ensures our workforce is highly competent and knowledgeable.
In addition to continuous improvement, our company values enable us to work together effectively to deliver successful solutions to our customers. These include unity, respect and a commitment to working excellently.
If you have the required skills and ethos to be a part of the team, please complete an application form and email it, along with your CV to email@example.com.
View our job applicant privacy notice.
We have the following current vacancies within our group companies:
To provide support to finance department and overall business by being accountable for the general ledger maintenance and banking responsibilities. To support the Management Accountant and Group Financial Controller where required.
- Responsible for vendor maintenance including; set-up of new vendors in financial system as required, maintaining master vendor forms, dealing with all vendor queries as they arise, and maintaining master vendor information in bank line
- Ownership over purchase ledger including; matching and posting of all invoices, performing month-end supplier statement reconciliations, creating proposed payment runs for Financial Controller approval and posting payment runs to the ledger
- Banking responsibilities including; setting-up purchase ledger payment run and inter-company bank transfers for approval, performing weekly bank reconciliations, and reconciling company credit cards
- Month-end responsibilities including; create late PO & PI accruals, perform prepayment calculations, perform GR/IR reconciliation, preparation and posting of all associated journal entries (once approved)
- Maintain petty-cash account
- Maintain Asset registers
- All other duties as required by Group Financial Controller
- Provide administrative cover when as and when required
Our values enable us to work together effectively to deliver successful solutions to our customers.
We promote a learning environment so our team can achieve their full potential.
Our team unites expertise and creativity to deliver fit-for purpose engineering.
We are dedicated to the health & safety of our team, customers and the quality of our products.
We accomplish our goals by working together as one team and one business.
We treat each other, our clients and suppliers with respect and dignity.
We are dedicated to ongoing improvement to continue to deliver high-quality service.
The people on our team bring diverse knowledge to the table – offering over 100 years in professional experience. Our success is a result of our working commitment to problem-solve and project-manage. We take pride in the quality of our work and ability to offer customers advice, assurance and solutions.