Put your experience to work at with Nucore Group.
We are always looking for experienced and motivated people to join our team.
In order to maintain employee skill and motivation, we prioritise investing in our team's professional development. This ensures our workforce is highly competent and knowledgeable.
In addition to continuous improvement, our company values enable us to work together effectively to deliver successful solutions to our customers. These include unity, respect and a commitment to working excellently.
If you have the required skills and ethos to be a part of the team, please complete an application form and email it, along with your CV to email@example.com.
View our job applicant privacy notice.
We have the following current vacancies within our group companies:
HVAC Project Engineer (Fixed Term)
To provide quality engineering support to the Services division in executing and delivering projects to clients. The HVAC Project Engineer will assist with the project management of a range of projects and deliver the projects within time and budget. They will be responsible for liaising with clients and ensuring that their needs are met throughout the projects whilst controlling engineering changes from a technical and commercial viewpoint. To mentor and assist with the development of junior engineers as required.
- Co-ordinate and plan HVAC projects for onshore and offshore clients from conceptual design through to close out
- Carry out HVAC surveys
- Prepare quotations in response to client enquiries
- Carry out detailed design, calculations and drawings
- Ensure high standards are maintained in terms of client liaison, both verbally and by email
- To monitor project budgets on a regular basis and bring any potential overspend to the attention of the project manager as soon as known
- Create specifications, co-ordinate procurement of materials and ensure delivery to client
- Where required, travel to installation sites and review/rectify any issues arising between client and company
- Carry out regular design and project reviews
- Order materials and equipment
- Analyse and evaluate quotations
- Control project costs
- Liaise with clients and suppliers
- Maintain project files and produce document packs
Fire & Gas Project Engineer
The Fire & Gas Project Engineer will provide complete project engineering support, including arranging servicing, installation and repair of all fire and gas safety systems to Nucore Group customers around the world. The Fire & Gas Project Engineer will respond to technical queries, provide technical solutions and assist with the production of project bids and tenders including any associated drawings and documentation. A key element of this role will be the successful management and development of a team of engineers and building strong, professional relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues. Although this role is predominantly based onshore, there may be an occasional need to attend offshore sites during busy periods.
- Successfully manage and develop a team of engineers and ensure effective utilisation of their time and skill set
- To be responsive at all times in the provision of technical or diagnostic help and advice to customers or staff over the telephone, by email and in face to face meetings
- To investigate, review and provide technical expertise and advice to customers, engineers and colleagues quickly and efficiently
- To plan, organise, administrate and coordinate work schedules and programmes allocating personnel and equipment
- To assist in the delivery of technical and commercially acceptable solutions to customers
- Responsible for managing costs and budgets on jobs for which you are responsible
- Assist in the preparation, presentation and progress of commercial bids
- To monitor and evaluate performance and KPIs of all work scopes associated with installation, commissioning, repair or maintenance activities undertaken
- To take ownership of jobs from inception to completion
- To ensure all pre- and post-work scope documentation is prepared to a high standard
- To ensure that offshore personnel are briefed prior to undertaking a job and understand clearly the requirements of on-time reporting and completion of documentation post job execution
- To coordinate the procurement of materials, recording and dispatch of materials to site ensuring compliance and documentation trail is maintained to the highest standards.
- To assist with site surveys, audits and assessments and prepare reports and recommendations and solutions to resolve customer issues or needs
- To support and mentor the other team members sharing your knowledge and experiences
HVAC & Refrigeration Senior Engineer / Manager (Based in Qatar)
The role of the HVAC & Refrigeration Senior Engineer/Manager will be based in the country of Qatar working with our partner, a local company. The role will be responsible for developing the business for HRE & Oteac in Qatar and in the overall Middle East region. The main focus however will be on HVAC&R business development.
The role will be office-based working from our local partners office and they will provide the infrastructure to support the role. A key function of the role is to promote the Nucore Group’s general scope of services in accordance with the business plan, developing the HVAC&R servicing, installation, maintenance, commissioning & compliance activities back to back with our local clients client base and HRE’s existing client base in the region.
Part of the role will be to mentor AC technicians involving hands on approach. Offshore trips will be required for surveys of projects, issues with existing HVAC plant and some repairs as required.
- Excellent customer service and client liaison skills, both verbally and via electronic communication
- Be pro-active in identifying further works required
- Assist in the development of the current and future network of customers
- Focus on securing and developing business opportunities for the division
- Acting as a client interface with regard to delivering a high level of customer care and a quality service commensurate with our accreditations
- Responding to customer care issues in a pro-active manner
- Identifying new product or service opportunities
- Provide reports in a timely manner, ensuring that records are completed and comprehensive
- Assist in the preparation of bids, tenders and support documentation relating to commercial opportunities in the market.
- Working with Offshore Sales Manager and Marketing Manager to support and grow the presence in country
- Installation of air conditioning, refrigeration pipework and refrigeration equipment
- Pressure testing and brazing
- Commissioning and servicing of HVAC & refrigeration equipment
- Refrigerant recovery
- Refrigeration pipework brazing, bending, setting and joining
- Leak testing, evacuation and charging of systems
- Working on water chillers and air handling units
- Ensure high standards of communication are maintained, both internally and externally
Our values enable us to work together effectively to deliver successful solutions to our customers.
We promote a learning environment so our team can achieve their full potential.
Our team unites expertise and creativity to deliver fit-for purpose engineering.
We are dedicated to the health & safety of our team, customers and the quality of our products.
We accomplish our goals by working together as one team and one business.
We treat each other, our clients and suppliers with respect and dignity.
We are dedicated to ongoing improvement to continue to deliver high-quality service.
The people on our team bring diverse knowledge to the table – offering over 100 years in professional experience. Our success is a result of our working commitment to problem-solve and project-manage. We take pride in the quality of our work and ability to offer customers advice, assurance and solutions.